Saturday, January 16, 2010

First time for everything...

So...I've never really blogged before, but I figured that this is a great place to let out my frustrations and excitements and accomplishments, right?

As of today, I am 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant with twins. I am very excited about this. I thought the two I already have would be hard to handle, but I guess I am really going to have my hands full in a few months. Every day, I show a little more. Not much, though. If you didn't know, then you wouldn't even suspect that I am even pregnant. I know soon enough, though, I will be showing like crazy. I can't wait, though. I know I'll be showing big time, but I am looking forward to it.

So far, I am very thankful that I am past the nausea stage. I couldn't stand that. This pregnancy was the first where I had that problem. I did have constant heartburn. Now, however, I have come to realize what acid reflux is. I absolutely hate it. Guess it just comes with the territory.

I guess that's enough for now. If I feel like writing later, I will definitely be back. Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment