Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can I do it?

So, I am finally deciding that I need to get on track with losing weight. I have sat here, idle, for too long. I need to get myself back down to where I used to be. Before I started having children, I was 5' 1" tall, weighing 125lbs. I had a cute little body, and I wore a size 6. Today, I am 5' 1" tall, weighing 144lbs, and I wear a size 10.

I don't have time to get out and get to a gym because when I'm not working, I am getting my two oldest daughters from school and coming home to clean house, clean and feed children, do hair, and get myself ready for bed to start the next day. I just really haven't been able to get things scheduled in a way where I can even think about joining a gym. Also, I just don't have the funds to go to a gym. Not with 4 children, rent, utilities, and a man. Lol.

Since I am not able to get to a gym, I have decided that I am going to start counting my calories and doing some light exercising at home. Some jumping jacks, maybe some light aerobics, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. I am really looking forward to getting back down to my pre-baby weight. I want to look great for my man, not just good. I want to be sexy for our 2 year anniversary. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment